title

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What to do...

Every school day this little girl...


comes home with a new pictures she has drawn.


I obviously can't keep them all. If I did we would have to buy a storage unit to keep everything in! So I think I will take a picture of the pictures/drawings. Keep them around for a week or two and then get rid of them. I may keep the first one she did and then a few through out the year but definitely not all! I don't like having clutter around. And like I said, if I keep them all from every year and from every kid we would have to buy a storage unit to house them all in.
I know Reese has been behaving SO well at school. How do I know that? Because she is cranky and disobedient when she gets home. She doesn't want to listen to what I say...she doesn't want to eat her lunch...she is just a stinker. I try to let her have her space when she gets home and get some of her crazy self out but I feel like I need to put her down for a nap as soon as we are home. Hopefully this will pass but I know a lot of kids go through this. And I would MUCH rather her be good at school than for her hour at home before her nap.
Potty training update:
Reese is doing great when we are at home or any time I am around. However, she wets her pull-up EVERY day at school. I am afraid to send her in her big girl panties for fear of her wetting those and her clothes. I don't know if she is just afraid to ask her teachers or if they are not asking the kids. I think I may send her teacher an email and ask for advise...

No comments: