title

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Game Day

Today was GT game day. Daddy, of course, went to the game bright and early this morning (not nearly as early as he used to though...he is getting old).



While he was at the game, I went to visit my uncle in the hospital. He had a triple bypass on Tuesday and is doing amazingly well right now. I can't even imagine what he is going through but I am so glad he is getting better day by day! After the visit we had lunch at the mall and then went shopping. I bought Baby Cupcake some clothes. I feel better now that he has some things in his closet and ready to wear! My mom and grandmother also bought him a bunch of clothes! This was the first time I have ever been to Carter's and not bought Reese anything!! I was so lost on the boy's side and would catch myself glancing over to the girls looking at all of the cute clothes! I did get BC some cute things though! If he is born tomorrow at least he will have some clothes...that is about it though!

No comments: