title

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Treasure Box

Earlier in the week Reese mentioned something about her class having a treasure box.  I never fully understood how you earned things from the treasure box but I think basically their teacher catches them doing something nice, extra, etc and they get to choose a goodie.

Today when Reese got in the car she was so excited to tell me that she got to get something from the treasure box.  She wouldn’t even tell me what it was because she wanted to show me when we got home.

8-25-11 004

She chose these precious Minnie Mouse ears because she wanted to have them for when we go to Disney World. She was SO excited and proud. She told me they cost $22.  Now that could mean that they earn “dollars” for different things and then get to buy from the treasure box as a math lesson…I really don’t know!

8-25-11 005

These ears really were so cute and I can’t wait to see Reese in them when we go to Disney!

No comments: