title

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Reese’s Pumpkin

Yesterday afternoon after we returned from the zoo and the kids took a power nap, Lance and Reese carved our pumpkin. This is something Lance does with her each year and I love that they can do this together.

10-29-11 030

I think this was the first year she actually got in there and cleaned some of it out herself. I think that only lasted long enough for me to snap these pictures though.

10-29-11 032

Lance let Reese draw the face on the pumpkin and then he carved exactly what she drew. I thought that was a great idea. Reese is very proud of her jack-o-lantern!!

10-30-11 001

And I think it is super cute!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Seriously I am sure I have said it before but your daughter's hair is to die for! SO beautiful! I am sure she is always complimented on it!