title

Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Fun…so far

Tuesday we finally got around to getting our Easter Eggs dyed. The kids were super excited about it.

3-29-13 030

3-29-13 035

Both kids were happy to help. They loved seeing the eggs change colors.

3-29-13 031

3-29-13 034

As the week went on the kids had several egg hunts throughout the house. They would take turns hiding and finding the eggs. Reese would get so frustrated with Sam because he would be so excited he would tell her where all the eggs were. But then she would turn around and do the same thing with him.

Thursday Sam had his class party and egg hunt. He was super excited to have Hayes and me come to his school to celebrate.

3-29-13 048

When the parents first arrived the kids had a special Easter snack.

3-29-13 053

And then it was time for the hunt. Sam’s teacher is just amazing!! I am timid to say this but I think she is my favorite preschool teacher so far. We loved all of Reese’s teachers but there is just something about Mrs. Marie that is extra special. She does so many amazing things with Sam’s class and they are learning SOOO much.

3-29-13 054

She bought all of the kids these cute buckets to collect eggs in. Sam and Davis were both excited to get outside.

3-29-13 055

When the kids got outside, Mrs. Marie tried to get them all to line up on the wall before running out there but the kids were too excited to be held back.

3-29-13 058

Sam ran up to me afterwards and said, “Look how many eggs I found. I found a lot! Take a picture of my eggs.”

3-29-13 061

We tried to get a picture of all the kids together…this was the best we could do. They couldn’t wait to see what was in their eggs.

3-29-13 063

Today, Reese’s class is having their egg hunt. Inside their eggs they will find money. Once they get back inside they will count their money and then get to spend it on goods and services being sold in their classroom store. I can’t wait to hear all about it and see what Reese’s decides to spend her money on.

Happy Good Friday!

"God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son."
- John 3:16

"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.'"
- John 11:25-26

No comments: