title

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Four Month Well Check

Today Hayes had his four month well check.

3-1-13 005

Here are his stats:
*16 pounds, 14 ounces (78%)
*25 3/4” long (77%)
*head circumference: 16 1/4” (37%)

I thought for sure he would weigh more than he did. I was fully expecting to go in and see that he was off the charts. Good to know he is pretty average.

He got one shot and was not happy about that. With the nurse and doctor he was so smiley and happy but once he got the shot he cried and cried. It was almost as if he looked at the nurse and said, “What did I ever do to you? I gave you smiles and flirted with you and you go and poke me with that mean needle!”. It was just pitiful. He didn’t stop crying until we were on our way home. I think it really hurt his feelings. The rest of today he was been his sweet, smiley self and taken some great naps.

No comments: