title

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Need SLEEP

I like to sleep. I need sleep. At least eight hours. I never really knew this until I had kids and my sleep was interrupted multiple times a night. Trying to get Hayes on some kind of schedule is really interrupting my sleep. I have been trying to get him to bed around 8:00 but one of two things happens. One, he just doesn't go to sleep that early or wakes up with in minutes. Two, he does go to sleep but then wakes up more times through out the night. He is very similar to Reese in this aspect. He is very hard to get to sleep. He could stay up and party all night. Reese and Hayes need sleep like Lance. He is a night owl and can function on little sleep. Sam needs sleep like his mama!

I also realized recently that if I am not getting those eight hours, I have to take a nap during the day. Early on I have no problem "napping when the baby naps" but eventually I stop doing that. I realized, with out catching up on my sleep, I was being a huge grump in the afternoon and it was making for some very rough afternoons around the house. I didn't have any patience with the kids. So I decided that nap, I must. At least until Hayes is sleeping more. And, honestly, I love naps! So I will take this one for the team. Ha!


- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dr. Tony Denmark said...

Me too!! We know who you take after!!

Dr. Tony Denmark said...

Me too!! We know who you take after!!