title

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve started off our rounds of Christmas. That morning we tried to straighten up the house some because we knew the next few days were going to be crazy! We actually made it out of the house on time and headed to my parents house to celebrate Christmas with my dad's side of the family.

I love so much spending time with my cousins!! We were sitting around the table eating and obviously gossiping by the looks on my and Lissa's face.


My plans that morning had been to decorate cookies for Santa with Reese but we ran out of time. So I took everything with me to my parents house to finish.




We got home at a decent time and let Reese put out Santa's cookies, milk, and write him a letter.


After that we gave the kids a bath and put them in the matching PJs.


Then we waited for Santa to arrive...

No comments: