title

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Secret Santa

Today Reese's school had a Secret Santa Workshop so that the kids could buy presents for their parents and siblings. I really couldn't decide if I wanted to do this with Reese. I was worried she was too young. But I am so glad I sent the money in. I sent $3 for each person she was going to buy for. She bought a gift for me, Lance and Sam. This afternoon when I picked her up from school the first thing she said was, "I bought you a present, Mommy!" She was so excited. As I was buckling her in she said, "Uh-oh, I need to go back to school and buy me a present." I knew that would be a challenge but it was the only time she said anything like that. She wanted to open them up as soon as she got home. I got her to wait until Daddy got home and he was barely in the door before she was telling him all about it.



So we opened our presents tonight...well, Reese opened our presents! Daddy got a screwdriver set.


Mommy got a candle.


And Sam got a cow that moo's...however, I think Reese took it back and now is claiming it is hers! Haha!


I am so glad that we decided to let her do this. It was so much fun.

No comments: