title

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One Month Doctors Visit

Sam had his one month well visit today with our pediatrician. And my how he has grown! He weighed 9.12 lbs (48%), is 22" long (60%), and his head circumference is 14 1/2" (17%). That means he has gained two pounds since birth! I was shocked. Apparently Reese did the same thing though! He also got his second Hep B shot today. Poor guy was NOT happy about that. It took him a little while to calm down...but it was also creeping up on feeding time too. I hate having my kids get shots. The doctor noticed how "peely" he was and mentioned something about it. Not in a bad way...he just noticed all of the skin. He said a lot of babies peel like that and it will be gone soon. I am so proud of our little man...he is growing and doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing. Keep it up!!



And just because I thought this pictures was so sweet...


No comments: