title

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I love Shutterfly!  Each year for my kids birthdays I create a photobook through Shutterfly to keep track of their year of memories.   I have also given my MIL and husband a calendar for Christmas that I really loved.

Shutterfly is doing a promo for bloggers where if you write a blog post about the Shutterfly Christmas cards you get 50 for free!!  Woohoo!  Sign me up!  Here goes…

I have a problem.  As I look through the Christmas cards I catch myself focusing on the cute little kids faces that are on the cards instead of the actual design.  I will choose a card and then realize I chose it for the sweet little face and then realize that I really love the card too.

And how could you not?  Look at this sweet face and those blonde locks.

shutt1

Or this purely happy and contagious smile.

shutt2

This one just makes me giggle!

shutt3

It is so hard for me to choose my favorites because, well, there are so many favorites.  I can’t wait to see how our Christmas cards will turn out!!  I know that no matter what I choose they will be so cute and great memories.

No comments: