title

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Slugs and Bugs

Tonight the kids and I went to our friend’s church to see Slugs and Bugs.  I had never heard of this before but Reese loved it!  I think they may sing some of his songs at school because she seemed to know some of them and some of them sounded similar to songs I have heard her sing.

The kids were invited on the stage for one of the first songs he sang.  Reese was in heaven up on stage!

11-7-10 013

The girls danced the entire hour we were there.

11-7-10 020

Maddy has some serious dance moves! Ha!

11-7-10 021

One of the songs was about spinning around so that is what they are doing here.

11-7-10 025

Sam loved crawling around on the floor.

11-7-10 026

Maddy is so loving!  She loves to give kisses and hugs.

11-7-10 028

The kids were invited back up on stage for the last couple of songs.  You would have thought Reese was a part of the show.  She was so theatrical.  I was cracking up watching her.

11-7-10 029

We enjoyed ourselves so much.  Now I need to buy the CD for the kids.  Maybe Santa reads my blog.

No comments: