title

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pottery Painting

A while back we bought a deal from Living Social for a local pottery painting place. I thought it would be fun to take Reese there to spend some special time with her. Well, on December 19th I realized it was going to expire that day so off we went at 5:00 to paint some pottery. It was stressful. Not the fun time I thought it would be. Sam was with us and in a stinker mood and they closed at 6:00 so we had to hurry. Reese picked out two star ornaments and got to work. (I only got a picture of Reese’s star.)

12-26-11 034

She really enjoyed it and I hope I can take her back another time…alone and not in a hurry.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That stinks that you had to be in such a rush - that sounds like something Reese would LOVE! It turned out cute though! Great idea!