title

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fast Asleep

After a week away, Lance has been spending a good bit of time with the kids while I do, well, nothing.  Ha!

Saturday night Lance was pushing the kids in the swing while I went to the grocery store and made dinner.  While he was pushing them Sam fell asleep.

8-29-10 017

He was still holding on.  And he was out.  It was so sweet to see.  My kids don’t just fall asleep places so this was too funny.

8-29-10 018

Tonight Lance took some pictures of Sam.  This picture is not very good but it shows all of his teeth.  The other two bottom ones have just now cut the gums so you can’t see them yet.

8-29-10 020

I need to do a better job of taking pictures. Hopefully I can do that this week now that we will be back in to our somewhat normal routine.

No comments: