title

Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Reese had her first day of preschool today.  She is going three days a week this year.  She was soooo excited about going today.  She picked out her own clothes (and those for tomorrow).

I wanted to get a picture of her this morning but she was just being silly.  These are the best I could do.

8-9-10 010

8-9-10 015

This year we go through a different car pool line.  It has 3’s, 4’s, and Kindergarteners in this line so it is so long!  I didn’t realize how awesome it was last year to go so quickly through the babies and 2’s line.  I will definitely need to leave earlier in the afternoons if I don’t want to sit in line for 15 minutes! 

8-9-10 020

Reese had a great day at school!  She told me about so many things in such great detail.  I am so surprised at how much she knows and remembers.

I think Reese is going to really love school this year and learn so much!  I can’t wait to see how it goes!

No comments: