title

Monday, August 20, 2012

30 weeks!

  • How far along? 30 weeks.

  • Total weight gain: Oh goodness. I think I am up 20 pounds or so. Uggghhh! And I read this morning that I should gain about a pound a week from here on out.

  • Maternity clothes? Yes. I feel like some of my shirts are getting a little snug and for sure don’t fit in any pajamas now.

  • Stretch marks? Nothing new

  • Sleep: It is ok. Not horrible but not great.

  • Best moment this week: Sam is so cute when he feels the baby. His eyes getting really big and he takes a deep breath and says, “I feeled him!”. Also, we got to spend time with my best friend from high school this weekend. She is due about ten days before me so it was fun to catch up and talk about these babies.

  • Miss Anything? Not being tired. Walking up the stairs without needing a nap.

  • Movement: Yes! Lots of big, strong movements. I am pretty ticklish on my hip bones and this past week the baby some how kept tickling me there.

  • Food cravings: No real cravings.

  • Food aversions: Any thing healthy?

  • Gender: It is going to be a surprise!

  • Labor Signs: No. But I have noticed a few (not painful) Braxton Hicks. My stomach gets super tight for a bit.

  • Symptoms: Nothing major. Just easily tired.

  • Belly Button in or out? Out!

  • Wedding rings on or off? Off. I took them off a couple of weeks ago and put them on my necklace. It was so hot in church one Sunday and I was playing with them and they just felt a little too snug. I decided I might as well take them off since it has been so hot lately.

  • Looking forward to: Sam starting school this week. I told Lance that the first two days he is in school I am going to come back home and lay on the couch. Probably go back to sleep!

  • Concerns: We still don’t have names. We really try to avoid talking about it most of the time. I know we will eventually find that perfect name but it is just a lot of work.

Quick Reese update: She did great going to school this morning. I was a little worried about having to start Monday again after the weekend but it went much smoother that I thought it would. I am so proud of her.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Wow! You'll probably hate me saying this but "30 weeks already?" I'm sure it has felt like many more to you. Very cool.